My new vegetable dish

 We have so many mint growing around my fish pond. It originally from a co-worker who gave me couple of the mint plant few years ago. I planted them on the edge of my pond. Here they are!  

What can do with the well growing mint? 

 They look so green and delicious. May be a dish would work for me?  

Here they are! I harvest them like this.

  

The Mint!

  

Again! there they are!

  

Picking!

  

Duck eggs given by my darling duck "Cinderella".

  

 

Here are the garlics. 

The Process of making the Garlic sauce.


Garlic sauce I made.

  

 

Boiling some water to prepare the new dish.  

Boiling.

 

Just before fishing the mint our from the boiling water. 

 Using cold water rinse the mint.

Making duck egg noodle!

The beautiful eggs!

Beating the eggs.

The egg mix before cooking.

  

The noodle is working.

  


It just came out from the pan.

 

Before cutting. 

The way I cut them.


 Here are the egg noodles!

  

 Egg noodles on top of boiled mint!

 

Just before fishing the mint our from the boiling water.  Boiling.  Boiling water  Add oil to the new vegetable dish  

 

Add vinegar

 

  

Here you go! Enjoy!! It turned out very good and I am going to make more!! 

Uploading: 167377 of 167377 bytes uploaded.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sweet Sour Stir Fried Potato Julienne

How to make Steamed Chinese Buns

Simple hot and sour soup recipe